7 Inspiring Quotes Of The Late Iconic American martial artist and actor2 min read
Bruce Lee was a combative practitioner and performer from Hong Kong and America. He was the creator of Jeet Kune Do, a fusion martial arts concept that combined elements from many fighting styles and is frequently regarded with laying the groundwork for contemporary mixed martial arts (MMA).
Bridging the gap between East and West, Lee is regarded by scholars, the press and other martial practitioners as the most important martial artist of all time and a modern media phenomenon of the 20th century. Bruce Lee was born on November 21, 1940, and though we all know he’s not with us anymore, yet we wish the youth icon a very happy birthday.
He is recognized for attempting to shape how Asians were portrayed in American movies and encouraging Hong Kong martial filmmaking. On July 20, 1973, Lee passed away at the age of 32. Following his passing, Bruce Lee has managed to have a significant impact on today’s mainstream culture, encompassing movies, tv programs, graphic novels, cartoons, and computer games, in addition to competitive sports like judo, kickboxing, mixed martial arts, and fighting. Lee was ranked among the top 100 historical figures by Time magazine.
Bruce Lee Motivational Quotes:
1. “Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.”
2. “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.”
3. “Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.”
4. “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. Make at least one definite move daily toward your goal.”
5. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”
6. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
7. “Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.”